Friday, March 7, 2008

Rugby916.com Success

Well, today I shipped a ball. All week it seems, I have been shipping items. Two weeks ago, I got my first sale. Not from our marketing trip to San Diego, not from Sacramento, not even from California. Can you say New York? The online e-commerce solution can be seen by looking at this example. Had I not advertised in Google, I would have never had this customer. The success of the company right now relies on money management and clever advertising. Last night I did some guerilla marketing by passing out business cards at our rugby pitch. We had a professional kicker from New Zealand come show us how to kick. Well, high school ruggers from all over cam out to see just what they needed to do to become a great kicker. Taking advantage of an audience that basically came to me would have been suicidal to pass up. Till next time,

Cheers and have a good weekend

Eric Arrieta
President
www.Rugby916.com

No comments: